If you’re aged 16-24, unemployed and looking for experience working with animals, an animal care traineeship could be just what you need to kick-start your career!
The College of Animal Welfare’s new animal care traineeship programme is starting at Campus Vets and Pets this July!
- Work in a kennels/cattery, dog grooming parlour and reception area in a busy animal care environment.
- Develop employability skills including CV writing and interview techniques
- Receive support with job applications and Maths/English skills
- Receive tuition to help you work towards a Level 1 Award in Work-based Animal Care
To apply for a place on the CAW Traineeship Programme, you must be unemployed with little or no work experience and meet the following criteria:
- Aged 16-24 on 31 August 2018
- All applicants must have lived in the UK for the last 3 years and be ordinarily resident in the UK
The course begins on Tuesday 23 July, with interviews taking place on Monday 1 July. For more details about the programme and how to apply visit our website.