This Easter, we’re giving you the opportunity to win a FREE 2-night boarding stay for your dog or cat, by taking part in our Virtual Easter Egg Hunt!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply find all 5 eggs hidden on our website, and send us a private message on our Facebook page telling us where you found them, before Monday 22nd April.
We will choose a winner at random from all the correct entries.
You are looking for this egg…
…but this one doesn’t count!
Virtual Easter Egg Competition terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to all members of the public (“the entrant”) who are not staff members of Campus Vets and Pets or The College of Animal Welfare.
- In order for the entrant’s competition entry to be valid, the entrant must send a private message to the Campus Vets and Pets Facebook page, detailing the correct location of each Easter egg on the CVP website before 11:59:59pm on Sunday 21st April 2019.
- Any entries received publically or via channels not outlined above will be removed and disqualified.
- Competition entries close on 11:59:59pm on Sunday 21st April 2019
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random by Campus Vets and Pets, from all correct entries received.
- Winning the competition entitles the entrant to a free, two-night boarding stay at the Campus Vets and Pets boarding kennels/cattery for one cat or dog.
- The two-night boarding stay must be booked consecutively.
- Campus Vets and Pets will notify the entrant of their successful entry and send them the voucher via post.
- The entrant agrees that Campus Vets and Pets will not be held liable for the loss of the voucher once posted.
- Campus Vets and Pets reserves the right to end this competition at any point at their discretion.
- The voucher provided must be redeemed within the timeframe stated upon the voucher