Has your pet previously stayed at the Campus Vets and Pets Kennels or Cattery? We’re now offering a FREE dog groom to past boarding customers when they refer someone to our kennels/cattery!
To take advantage of our referral scheme, simply ask your friend to tell us you referred them when they book, and we will send out your “free groom” voucher in the post after their pet has enjoyed their stay with us!
To find out more about our boarding facilities and pricing, please visit www.campusvetsandpets.co.uk/boarding
Referral scheme terms and conditions
- The Campus Vets and Pets (CVP) boarding referral scheme is open and available to all past customers of CVP boarding. (“the referee”).
- The referee is eligible to receive a voucher to redeem at the CVP dog grooming parlour, if they refer a person who makes and honours a booking at the CVP boarding kennels or cattery. This voucher entitles them to one free, basic dog groom.
- In order for the referee to be eligible to receive the referral gift, the referred person must give the name of their referee to CVP on booking. The referee will be eligible to receive the referral gift after the referred person honours their booking. After the referred person has honoured their booking, Campus Vets and Pets will notify the referee of their eligibility and send them a voucher via post.
- The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift in the event that the referred person cancels their booking.
- The referral scheme is not open to staff members of Campus Vets and Pets, and The College of Animal Welfare.
- The referee agrees that Campus Vets and Pets will not be held liable for the loss of the voucher once posted.
- Campus Vets and Pets reserves the right to end this referral scheme at any point at their discretion.
- The voucher provided must be redeemed within the timeframe stated upon the voucher